Monday, September 27, 2010

My loots from Taiwan

Went Taiwan sometime in July for a company trip to watch Mayday concert. It was an experience for us to watch concert overseas & in the rain some more!! The trip pictures will be posted later.....
Here are my loots!! haahahahahhaah!!

Photobucket


I spotted this cute toddler suit!! The rabbit's tail is so adorable!! Imagine the tod walking around shaking the butt... and ur looking at this fur ball at the butt!!! hahahaah!!!

Photobucket


Some Taiwan snacks!

Photobucket


Cheese cake and pineapple tarts.

Photobucket


Mask!! A life time supply!! ahHHAHHAHAH!!! A fren asked I buy so many for who?? Erm.... Myself lor!! HAahhahaahaha... Like I'll use all....... Anyway good to stock up for Christmas... hehehee....

Photobucket


Tea!! Tea!!! For MUM!!! My favorite is the "Tian Ren Cha". Green Tea powder. (The green tin)

Photobucket


There's a hair wig!! Yes!! Wig again!! ahahah! Will take proper photo of it on my head and post..... soon....
Some hair accessories too.

Photobucket


Chewing gum banned here!! In packet form.

Photobucket


Cute pens for the kiddies. The fury pens are from diaso... I realized they sell them here too.... wth...

Photobucket


Sh!T Chocolate!!! With smiley face. U see it?

No comments: