Monday, October 04, 2010

My Makeup collection



Here are my makeup collections!!!
 

Photobucket


Yes, I have 3 boxes/cases to keep my makeups..... SO many many....

Photobucket

Here all taken out from box!! Some are still brand new (sealed)!


Photobucket

Face powder collection.....


Photobucket

Glow powder. I love this tough seldom use....

Photobucket

Eye shadows....so colourful!!

Photobucket

My eyebrow shaping tool. Easier to use than a pencil. Dark & light brown, an angle brush and a twizer!
The lower drawer is wax to apply on after shading your eyebrow so that it doesn't smudge when you accidentally rub your brows with your fingers...


Photobucket

More eye enhancing makeups.......

Photobucket

For the lips....





Photobucket

Photobucket

Bought this in-flight during the trip to Taiwan.... Its beautiful!! Becos of the mirror............



Photobucket

And these are my birthday present from my lovely colleagues!
Sigh seems like Im having a life time supply of cosmetics judging at the rate Im using them... hahahahhaha!! I can take forever to use up all these products!!
Time to save $$ now... gotta control in buying so many cosmetics just becos I find them beautiful......... gotta kick this bad habit of mine....




3 comments:

Loo MK said...

errr....I got more than you?

Sue Lin said...

So nice!!! But for me, its just nice to look at, i am forever tooo tooo lazy to wear make up

Just Me said...

Hahaha I also seldom apply.... got so many waiting to be expired...