Monday, December 06, 2010

My Silly Birdie!

Out of the blue, she flew off from my hand and into the celling fan!! I saw feathers flew all over just like image in the cartoons!!! In my heart I thought gone case!! She dropped onto the floor... In a shocked state as I was she got up and walked towards me when I called out to her.

Photobucket

Luckily its her right side wing's feathers were being cut off. Not her wings!! But had bruised her beak. My poor baby Kiddo...  Not sure if its the fan that hit her or the fall on the floor resulting the bruise.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Almost fell off coconut while this pic was taken...

Photobucket

She's still her silly old self. Nothing abnormal after the incident

Photobucket

Her bruise is slowly fading off. She still eats, sleeps and tweets when I call out to her.
I think I need to spend more time with her...

No comments: