Sunday, April 01, 2007

!'ve Been Missing for Sooo long.....

Been sooo lazy to blog....
At times felt like blogging but end up I din. Haiz blame it on my poor connection. Yea... I noe its just my excuse. IM JUST PLAIN LAZY.

Recently been watching this Taiwanese Drama (Ou Xiang Ju) "Wang Zi Bian Qing Wah". Its a funny show. Abt a village gal's dream is to marry a rich prince. One day, she knocked the prince (she not knowing who he was) whom at dat point of time had lost his memory. The prince was living wif her till one day he regained his memory and 4got who she was. Dat part was sad but there was funny parts too.

I too, dreaming of marrying a rich prince! (dats every gals' dream)hahha! All will only happen in Fairy tales!!
Will it ever happen?....... ??? Only God noes!
Well, Leave things simple, Live happily, Everything will come ur way....
Now dat Im wif him, As long as I noe He Loves Me, Im happy. =)
Happy Birthday to U....

No comments: