Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back from Dubai!!

Im back from Dubai!!! Almost everything my boss arranged was an eye opening! The food especially in Burj Arab was great! Taken loads of photos of food & scenery. Will try to upload during this weekend.... if I don't slack. ehheheheheh!! It was an experience in the desert & we had loads of fun! Stay tuned for my post!


Anyway some photos below as starters for my Dubai trip heheheehe.....
 My hp in theme wallpaper mode. Almost every country I went I'll change my wallpaper to this theme mode & see wat picture it will change to. Dubai the sail theme "Burj Arab" is beautiful!

The night b4 I leave home to Dubai....

Reached Dubai. 4hrs behind S'pore time.

Night b4 we leave Dubai.


Already 1 day back in S'pore.
I realized taking photo of my hp in the dark looks clearer....


5 comments:

MK Loo said...

you so good lah....your boss so good...bring you to Dubai!

Just Me said...

Go is part of work lor... heheheh

MK Loo said...

work got go play I also want

Sue Lin said...

Did u do a lot of work?! My biz trips really just sit in front of the laptop wan.

Just Me said...

heheh cos mostly will be outside taking care of the grp. so no time to be on lappy. by the time theres spare time will be super tired.