Sunday, September 09, 2007

Divorced Case

Today there was a commotion outside the corridor at my flat. I asked my bro wats going on. He told me the couple r quarreling. Divorced couple fighting for the kids. We assumed dat the kids custody has been given to the wife. The dad can get to see the kids in sun. When its sun, the wife dont wanna let the ex husband bring the kids out. She do not wish to open the gate. The ex husband got angry and hit the gate and started to cures swear at the ex wife. Dats when we get to hear their ugly family ties.
My bro heard the wife is asking the ex husband for the kids tuition fees money.
Heard frm my bro they both haf new spouses. The women we saw at the carpark shld be the ex husband's new wife. She looks young, she can gif birth to her own kids y muz fight for the other women's kids? If it were me... I'll think y wld i wanna take care of other ppl's kids. My bro said the ex wife's new husband has tattoos on his body.
Nobody is giving so the police is called in. While waiting 4 the police, i heard the ex husband said i gif her 3k every month still like dat.
Woa.... the guy's rich! No wonder...
After the police came somethings r settled. We peeped out of the window again saw the ex husband's car gone. The wife was saying something like this is never ending.
Well... I remembered there's one night they also quarreled at a time coming to 12am when i was trying to sleep. See how inconsiderate some ppl r without realizing they r disturbing others.
Imagine u were once head over heels in love wif this person... then things end out nasty this way...
Kids r the ones who r suffering cos of their parents inconsiderate and uncivilized acts.

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Yeah, pity the kids. No matter how old the children are they are bound to be affected