Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Bangkok Trip 11-14 Jul

My 1st trip to BKK for holiday last weekend, with my fren & her mum & sis. Finally I get to go BKK hehehe!! I always wanted to go but didn't haf the chance, now I had!Many ppl asked me wats my flight, wat hotel blah.. blah.. I don't know! I just agreed to tag along with my fren as her dad can't go on this trip, so I became a replacement. I just need to know what time to meet my fren at the airport ehhehee. Our flight was in afternoon around 4pm. The morning flight was full....

11th Jul 08

Photobucket
At Changi Airport Departure Hall waiting at the gate b4 take off after our shopping at DFS.


Photobucket
Such a nice view in the plane!


Photobucket
Immigration card given to fill.

Photobucket
Reached BKK around 7+pm. Waiting point for our transport to our hotel. Btw this is departure gate...


Photobucket
The Journey from Airport to hotel is around 1hr+. The hotel's located just opposite Central World (BKK's World Trade Centre). The 'No Durian' standing next to the hotel's lift is so cute!

Photobucket
We walked across the road. Outside Central World.

Photobucket
Photobucket
They brought me to haf Japanese food for dinner @ Central World. We ordered lots of food! Too much food! Ate till our stomach felt like its gonna explode. My food was last to come & by the time it came our cameras were already kept, so didn't take any of my food. As usual, mine are cooked food those in the pictures are not mine, except the bowl of rice with the prawn! ahhahahah! While having our meal we had a fren who visitd us... guess wat? A baby roach! Luckily it did not run into our food...


Photobucket
After dinner we browsed around the centre for a while... I wanna buy bags from Naraya! Too bad it's closing time. We'll come back again! ehheheh! Back to Hotel for resting time...

Photobucket
Taken at the overhead bridge while on the way back. BKK's busy road. I bought some clothes from the night market.


12th Jul 08

Me & my fren couldn't get to sleep as we need to be ready by 2am to wait at the hotel's lobby. The transport will take us to Bai Long Gong. The journey to Bai Long Gong is around 2hrs! We reached about 4am. The temple gate will only open at 6am! Consultation only starts at 8am! We can only stay in the van to wait till 6am... the air there is still! So hot! Well... we're already there so wait lor... Bai Long Wang only meet ppl on Fri, Sat, Sun & is only limit to 100 ppl a day. Our van is only the 7th van & already queue no. 80+, there were still many behind us. Heard the queue is already 100+ over. Think we're the lucky bunch of ppl to get to consult Bai Long Wang cos he'll be going off to attend Tony Leong's & Carina Lau's wedding. By the time I write my blog he had already flown to HK. Haven't heard of Bai Long Wang b4? Check this link out:
http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/2008/06/edsion-chen-seek-help-from-white-dragon.html

Photobucket
Thailand's time is 1hr behind S'pore's time. I'm so used to the rushing for time, during this wait, I felt time passes so slow!! Y so slow, Y still this time I keep irritating my fren with this question hehehe!! The picture taken after the temple open it's gate. Silly picture take by my fren with me standing & 2 guys squatting there. She wanted the view but can't help cannot chase ppl away. Heh after awhile... the picture looks interesting hahahah!
Photobucket
They provide breakfast & lunch. We gotta gif the hotel's breakfast a miss for today. After our consultation was already lunch time. We choose to head out to eat.

Photobucket
After having a nice shower & changed into fresh clothes, we head out for lunh @ MK Steamboat also located nearby our hotel. The roast duck is goood!
After lunch we headed to Mah Boon Kong another famous shopping location in BKK. The journey there is actually 5mins drive. But due to traffic jam, it took us about 30mins to reach there. Didn't get much things there as I was told the quality of things there are not so good.

Photobucket
We browsed in their supermarket. Pink Eggs anyone?? Colourful rice. Stated Organic herbs. Can't read Thai words not sure wats the rest. Bought a box for mummy to try...

Photobucket
Back to nearby our hotel. Had our dinner. This dinner's CHEAP!! My fried kway teow is only $2+ SGD!

Photobucket
& Desert... yummy!! & Back to hotel to rest.... Dead tired after all the waiting & no sleep for the previous nite.



13th Jul 08

Morning we woke up for hotel's breakfast, then back to room to sleep till 11am (When shops are open!).
Then, Yeah!! 1 Whole day for SHOPPING!!! @ Central World.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Spot the cute bun!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had our Lunch at this cute restaurant. I like the concept. But spore can't haf such concept. Unless... parents can teach their children not to be so itchy hand... but I doubt so as parents are so themselves.
Photobucket
We were so lucky to be there when there's a birthday party going on. We get to play with the mascot tooo!! hehhe!!

Photobucket
Saw this outside the cinema.

Back to shopping...
Photobucket
My fren is so obsessed with this brand... I end up liking this brand too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dinner time. Another cute restaurant they found. But food there not
so cheap & nice... I ordered unagi rice which cost around $15 SGD! Ex rite.... I had the thinking to take the bento rice box back after finishing my rice for paying so much for it! Hahahah did I take the box back?? U guess lor...

Photobucket
We went to the 4 faced Buddha for prayer blessings b4 lunch. Weather was hot under the sun. The smoke from the joss sticks made my eyes teared...
Tired legs, going back to hotel...

Photobucket
Our buys for the day!


14th Jul 08

Morning we had hotel's breakfast again, n back to sleep till 11am.
My fren's Mum & sis are staying one more day while me & fren are flying back today. We packed our luggage & checked out our room leaving our luggage in her mum & sis's room.
Half day left for shopping. Mainly to get wat we had not got b4 leaving for the Airport. We went back to to Central World to shop for awhile, had MK steamboat again for lunch & baskin robbins ice cream for desert again b4 heading back to hotel & wait 4 our transport to Airport.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Taken on the way to Airport. I didn't get to ride on tut tut as air there was dusty & weather was hot...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Back to Sin! Late...
All my buys!!
Photobucket
Can anyone tell wats this??


Photobucket

These are so cheap!!

Photobucket
The cosmetics were bought at Changi Airport's DFS b4 flying off. I like the pouch soo much looks soo nice!! The sunglasses was bought with my remaining Thai Bhat b4 leaving. Not cheap tough, cost abt $70+ SGD. I don't wanna keep the Thai Bhat. Im not sure when I'll be going again, I find no point keeping. If Im really going again in near future I'll just change again. I've spent all my $700 SGD (not inclusive of airfare & hotel package)on food & shopping!! So broke now....

~Pictures are taken from mine & my fren's camera. U may get to see some similar pictures in her blog too which is in my links.~

4 comments:

Stanley Tham said...

hi, stanley here, do post my blog link in your blog..i will post yours too.

thanks

http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com

Strawberry Sorbet said...

hihi,,

i search and saw ur blog...

wanna ask u more abt bai long wang.. how much the transport coz.. and how much is the "ANG BAO" to c bai long wang... is he good? 100+ ppl consultant time short?

not sure if i should go?~

can reply me on ur blog or email me if you dun feel comfortable :)

kerokerokeropi86@hotmail.com


THanks

Celine

Rakesh said...

really nice and informative blog. Thanks for share. I am also suggest you to know about Cheap Flights then visit
cheap flights to Bangkok

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
Flights to Bangkok