Saturday, October 11, 2008

Looks like I need a better camera... that can ZOOM!

During recent 2 concerts... I asked one of my good fren along.
At Elva Siao's Showcase, photos wasn't taken by my camera... same brand panasonic but a latest model with wide angle n AI mode. The camera that I got... or shld say its my father's camera cos I can't be bothered to spend my $$ to get 1...
Not becos we r right in front to take good shot...But the latest model really can ZOOM lor!!!





Those Ah Mei's concert photos r also not from my camera except those self portraits ... since I hav these than can forget about my photos.... Further more I din realise the camera battery was low and din charge it during the day b4 I went out... I happily took out my camera and turn on it on when we were inside the stadium... ONE BAR LEFT!! My fren wanted to help me take some shots was also saying... "like dat only ar? cannot zoom any more??" Me replied,"THAN!!" Took only a few shots... OFF it goes n cant turn on again till u charge it...

Example of distance my camera's zooming to the max... Extracted from David Tao's concert in April...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Save up and get a new camera la. But dun buy those latest models, very expensive, buy those that are about 6 months - 1 year old in the market. Much much cheaper

Or set ur eye on a new model and slowly wait till the price drops or got offer. Thats what i do with phones =)

My new camera (bought b4 i went to Aust in 2007) is Canon, not bad zoom, i dropped it one really badly but its still quite ok. HAHAH, Sonys usually die after dropping once

Just Me said...

Heh my fren ask me to get the olympus camera which can go underwater... hmmm. see how lor.. ehhehe