Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas!!

Merry Xmas!! Merry Xmas!!
The Durian logcake I bought this christmas. Yummy!!! At 1st me & my fren tot its 'Durain' coated. But 2nd fren said the both of us too naive... so easily got bluffed. Where got so generous 1...
Yea, she's right! It's actually cream! Only the filling inside is durain.
Durian logcake
Still is YUMMY!! My family loves it!
Durian logcake
box

A view of my old & new lappy! Fell in love with it at 1st sight. My new lappy has face detection login function. Quite fun heh. Bought at last 2008 SITEX (IT) Fair last month.
my new lappy!
Having fun with my new lappy.
Images
In the beginning I loved the blue colour but don't like the circles motif design. The pink is too girly but I like the flowers motif design & torn between which colour to choose... In the end my fren who went with me to the fair made me realised only black's keyboard area where ur wrist rest is black the rest are white! Well... thinking of white dirties easily... Finally, I choose black ! Read the product specs here.

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Nice! If u bring it to Malaysia in Jan, u gotta be SUPER careful, things get stolen easily

Just Me said...

no la. wont bring it to msia unless is go by car. troublesome.