Sunday, October 18, 2009

Introducing my Pet, Kiddo

This also explained what I've been bz with all those while. A new pet. I got her sometime back end of Jul. She was only one month old. I was able to collect her after she can start eating by her own. I've named her Kiddo, inspiration from my nieces & nephew hehehehe.
She's a Parrolet. This is her size & will not grow any bigger. She loves to cuddle & bite newspaper/boxes & also tweeting. Luckily she's not as loud as the Sun Conures which I used to keep (flew away) years back...


Here's Kiddo in her coconut shell.
I've only had her for 3months but seems like I had her for very long already... lol!
She does recognize me as her owner as once my mum wanted to let her out of her cage recently. when mum opened the cage door, Kiddo was resting in her coconut shell. Kiddo came out of her shell to take a look. Realized it's not me she climb back up to her shell ignoring my mum! hahaaha!! Dat's my bird!


The cage I got for her... the 1st cage was too small. They r small in size but they are active birds.


Pictures taken when I just got her not too long ago. When she still likes to puff up.






Leaving her poo behind.


Loves sayang...




























ZZzzz....


Thats all folks! SHhhh!! My brid needs to sleep...

2 comments:

Clara said...

LOL! She's so cute! ;p

Sue Lin said...

Yeah! She is!