Saturday, November 21, 2009

Kiddo's new playgym




I bought this biride playgym for Kiddo last week. She was scared of it & tried to fly away whenever I brought it near her. So... in order to make her get used to it...


I placed it inside her cage! Hahhaah. Seems like Im tourturing her... She only stands at one corner....
So... in order to make her go nearer to the play gym, I took away dat brown thing she was standing on, which was supposed to hang millet spray (some seeds in a bunch).




Still she doesn't go on to the playgym... She stands only on her perch....
 
 
Poorthing seems like she never moved as I see her shit all at dat spot... Mummy said poor little birdie, used to be active runing around chasing her ball below the cage now, don't dare to move an inch... She only came down to eat & and; drink.
.
.
.
.

..

.
.




.
.
.

1 week later....

Tadah!!! I did it! hahaah!!! My perserverance of leaving the playgym inside the cage pays off!
Yea, I had removed the food/water cups as I've already had for cage. The yellow spinning thing & mirror as she's scared of them to make her progress to get used to the playgym faster.

 
 

 
Ok.. I have to admit... I've bribed with food her to keep her on the playgym for a while so that can take photos. But after awhile she doesn't wanna get of from it...
Now I understand why she doesn't like stepping on the green platform of the playgym... cos its slippery for her!! ahahahha watching her slip was so farrnie!!!






1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Hahahha so mean, seeing her slip was funny to u!