Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Father's new toys!!

One Sunday morning, Mummy had a suprise when she saw something new on the dining table.
Below is wat she saw.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

This bell.... & she hit the bell with the stick attached. I heard it from my room......
Then she started to call me down to said wanna show me something....
I came down, saw this bell too. She told me there's a pig there. Me, looked around the bell..... replied "Where"? She said, "Its' there!"
Me,"........."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I found it!!! It's there!!! Piggy!! So cute!!!! hahhahaah!!



Another "new thing" which was on the dinning table dat morning. 

& another one.... Piggy lighter!!
My father bought all these from the Sunday Market near our hse!!! Usually when he is free on Sun, he wakes up early, while waiting for mummy to wake up, he will go for his morning jog & breakfast & shopping in the market!! 



Outta bordem, these are not new, but also funny things he bought before.....
Froggy wooden "tock tock" thingy. I don't know wat it's called.

Piggy.



A golden 1.



Another bell. The old ppl saying.... don't anyhow ring those bells. It's like calling the sprits (ghost).....!!
We used to play with this when we're young. Until somebody told us that, then we never touched it again. ehhehe one way to scared kids!!



Another piggy...


This froggy is bought in HK. It's suppose to be a fortune frog will bring you $$... hmmm. It must work!!!
Well.... thats all for now for my father's "antique collections". The next post will be my DUBAI Trip!!!
Hhehehehe Signing off from DUBAI!!!!

No comments: