Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is my lappy dying on me soon?




Time flies....  I remembered I've blogged that I've brought a new lappy.... Didn't realised it was in 2008! It's been coming 2yrs!!

It's not the 1st time the screen turns out like this.....
Lappy

Lines..... It happened last month as well while I was installing some programe.... At 1st, all my USB ports were not working... I panicked!! I thought it caught virus... Did virus scan detected nothing. I thought of installing another virus programe. When I start to run it, it turns to this screen!! I couldn't go into windows!! Even if i restarted, still this screen.... When I went into safemode, Im  able to delete the virus programe and able to  access into windows again... phew! Luckily there's this system restore to last few settings. So I can go back to the settings before I installed that virus programe...

The 2nd time I saw this screen was only few days ago!! 
This time I restarted it turns back to normal.


Lappy
I see my Birdie!! I hope this lappy's life span is not 2yrs only... Dun die on me after ur 24 months warranty!!!



No comments: