Sunday, February 06, 2011

Dubai Apr 2010 pt 2

The food we had in Dubai was heaven!!
Buffet lunch at Burj Arab.
Photobucket
The cooked food.

Photobucket
The cold/raw seafood.

Photobucket
The satay.

Photobucket
The Wagyū beef!! The best of all!! YUMS!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
FOOD!!!!
Photobucket
And me playing with the fondue.

I did not take pics of the food at Jumeirah beach hotel...its also buffet. But I took lots of dessert pics!
I got attracted by them. They were so colourful and made me happy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Get wat I mean??

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yummys!

Photobucket
A twisted buliding.

Photobucket
Our visit to Buddha Bar.

Photobucket
The Buddha sitting at the centre of the bar.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The food was superb!! Wagyū beef here can make you drunk!
I usually don't take salad but.. not sure wat they added but it's just so crunchy when you chew!! Also the lights were dim you can't see wat you were eating anyway...

Photobucket
Visit to the ladies. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We were having so much fun in the ladies! According to the guys, the gents was not as interesting as the ladies! HAHAHAHA No wonder guys are such boring creatures...

Photobucket
Time to go...

Photobucket
Good bye Dubai... I will miss the food there...

Photobucket
In the plane, on the way to Dubai and back to Sg, I asked for coke... and they gave me this. Can't they just tell me there's no coke? Or is pepsi coke to them?


No comments: