Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ramdom Stuffs

Wold like to blog on photos of random stuffs but had been keeping them for sometime.

My iPhone collection abt a yr back... White iPhone 4 with some less than $10 casing.

Photobucket


Photobucket

My 3 yr old niece gave me a shock when she took my iPhone to meddle with it and returned to me with this screen. When you have exceed the number of tries with wrong password on the lock screen you'll  this. Luckily its only 1 min...


Photobucket

Ernie on my RED beanbag.

Photobucket

 The new arm chair in my house! Big, cool and comfortable.... to sleep on. With Mickey's backside cushion from HK Disneyland.


Photobucket

Cute paper mug from Hollywood hotel HK. The hand towel was folded in a cute way like alien head with 3 eyes stickers pasted on it. We were so afraid the 3 yr old would unfold as we do no know how to fold it back that way again. We had to keep it outta her reach...


Photobucket

Anna Sui nail polish from Japan.


Photobucket
Corn chocolate from Hokkaido.


Photobucket
Angel Bear chocolate also from Hokkaido


Photobucket

Steamboat hotpot. Cool pot isn't it.

Photobucket
Desert at Mad Jack. Tiramisu and Chocolate cake with ice cream. Yummyz!!


Photobucket

Ice cream desert at Lenas by MOF.


Photobucket

Main course and chocolate cake at The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC). We only eat there when there is one-for-one promo on the main course during the Great Singapore Sale (GSS). Beef steak on pastry. Yummyz!! I ate all the raw veggies which I usually don't. I could stuff them between the meat and the pastry and stuff them into my mouth. I got too full to finish up my cake though...


Photobucket

Korean version Angry bird soda and sprite. Have yet to try out the angry bird soda...


Photobucket

Wore this on my birthday.


Photobucket

And did this on my birthday.


Photobucket

Our dept mini birthday celebration in office for the Aug babies. There were few of us born in Aug on different days. Happy birthday to us!!


Photobucket

The walnut cake from prima deli.



I forgotten to take a picture of my own birthday cake from awfully chocolate. Anyway its just chocolate cake nothing special...




This is something more special!!


Photobucket

No comments: