Saturday, May 06, 2006

Trouble in sleeping again.....

Insomnia is back to hunt me again. I'll wake up at 4 am in the morning for no particular reason when the alarm wld sound off at 6am which is 2hrs earlier. N I'll be wide awake just lying in bed hopping to get back to sleep usually wif no success. I'll be so tired n restless in the day esp in the mid week I'll be like a walking zombie. This will happen whenever I sleep b4 12am. But after a long day at work I just wanna knock out during some days hack care abt wat time itis. Wat they always say ur mentally tired but not ur mind. It just dun shut dats when we get insomnia. Or is it I dun exercise enough??? hahah!!
The doctor had prescribe some pills for me which is supposed to help me relax. It worked I slept b4 12am, woke up at 6am instead of 4am. But I cant rely too much on it. Call me a light sleeper. I can wake up at the slightest noise anything can make. Once Im awake it'll be hard to get me back to sleep again. If I dun get enough sleep
I'll get grumpy in the day.
My family members are the ones Im always screaming at when Im grumpy. Well, they are the nite owls. Mum will come home late if she's working late shift. Father will always nag nag at brother. Brother likes to scream n shout singing!! MAN!! Y CAN'T THEY SPEAK SOFTLY!!! IRRITATING HELL!! When Im trying to sleep nobody's home.... so peaceful. Once someone's home.... HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!! N I'll start to scream 2 n slam my room door.
No wonder one of my fren keeps yearning to move out n whishing for a place of her own. Well, she got her wish. Me? Do I wish for dat?? Maybe.. But Im sure I'll miss all dat screaming when nobody's ard. N I cant sleep well in other bed other than my own...

No comments: