Sunday, October 15, 2006

Disappointment

I hope this is gonna be the last... Maybe I took it too seriously when I noe it will never be the way I wanted. A close fren told me dats the way it is. U cant change it. Just dun land urself into it.
But somehow I just dun learn to control my emotions and making myself feel sad all the time...
Maybe I shld just let myself go n njoy life while Im still young? Just like how my fren thinks? Yea... Y still living in the world of disappointment where fairytales are fake.

Life is short.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, life's full of ups and downs. Thus have the take the disappointment in life with a pinch of salt. That's why you hear the oldies always say they take salt more than the amount of rice you had, haha...

Have to learn to handle your expectations well. Be ready to face the fall if you really wish to have high hope. Life is short and life is hard. But there's always a "cushion" you can land on when you really do fall, these "cushions" are call your family and friends.

I agree with your fren too. Enjoy it while you can and while you're still young. No matter what, live your life now with no regrets. Not later, but now =) Cheers!