Saturday, March 27, 2010

Grape Mulberry Enzyme - Made on 27/2/2010 Updated on 27th Mar 2010...


Updated post on 27th Mar 2010: 
As usual, being lazy and I know this is an overdue post. Anyways... Here's the UPDATE!!

Still an unsealed bottle!! Hahaha!!! Not that my father has forgotten about his Enzyme, it's that he is bz & also lazy to transfer it out. So  it's waiting for my mum to do the job. There's no difference by the look of it. Only the liquid seems lesser than before as the fruits inside had absorbed it?


See the fatty fruits soaked inside.. or is it the enlargement from the bottle.. hahah!


Original post on 27th Feb 2010:
My ever health conscious father always attending health talk during his free time. He had spent uncountable $$ on some health products... He tried many many, like pills, vinegars, essences.... etc.

Now he decided on DIY. 

 
What's written on the bottle:
 Made on 27/2/2010. 
Grape Mulberry Enzyme. 
To be used after 13/3/2010 6pm.

So I've decided to blog about this by today.
 As usual he must have attended some talk on this & he got this booklet.
  
  

 
 What's inside?



No wonder I saw so that empty bottle, new honey & some stuff few days ago, was wondering what are they for as those are so called unusual stuff in my home.
Till then, wait till after 13/3/2010 we shall see what happens to it (If I remember to blog about it heeheh.)

3 comments:

MK Loo said...

what a co incidence! on my way back from spore after high sch reunion, my friend taught me how to make enzyme, she does it with dragonfruit. she say can buy special enzymes bottles from Sogo, KL.

But I am too lazy to make it!!

Just Me said...

AIya bottles can buy from anywhere... Hmmm lets see the outcome of this enzyme. hehehehe I might not be tasting it though.

Sue Lin said...

Elwyn's mom used to make enzymes, i saw those bottles in his house a long time ago. Tried some also, like alcohol and sweet, very strong... Another friend of mine, her parents make them too