Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to MEEE!!! Getting old sigh! Went with mummy to nearby my place salon to finally have my hair trimmed. With the curly dry & split ends chopped off, my hair looks healthier & lighter now. Removed the unsightly moles on my face which seem like one or 2 is getting bigger on my upper lip by laser.... It's painful! But pain only when the beautician is poking... I did remove a mole on my nose once but that was a long time ago which was when my grandpa was still around & he hated the sight of it. It left a scar 4 me to remember it... I hope this time the mole removal will leave no scar like what the beautician said... My mummy tattooed her eyebrows! Now it looks abit unnatural as it looks dark. It'll lighten after a week same goes for my mole marks will drop off... Then it'll look more natural.
Hmmm I'm still hesitating weather to do tattoo eyeliner on the upper eyelid... If I've done it, it'll really save me time on makeup. I seldom draw eyeliner... cos I cant draw very well heehee. The beauticians had eyeliner tattooed on their upper eyelids, quite nice..... Haiz tempted!! But thinking of the pain... NO PAIN NO GAIN. Like wat the beautician said I've already gone through the laser poking my moles, the feeling will be similar....
Well maybe next month then decide.....

3 comments:

Rosciel said...

I think your grandpa hate the mole on your nose =

The old people believed that a mole on nose especially in the middle of the nose mean that this person is strong in sex relationship , another word , this person love sex more than true love. In another word , boy = playboy , girl = playgirl

So most old people think that is not wise to have it on the nose , and for girls dont look for boy with big nose and more dont ever think of having boy with the mole in the middle of nose , cause they mostly have more than 1 girlfriend and they think mostly only sex.

Just Me said...

Hahah my grandpa really hates the sight of it. everytime he sees me he'll bug my mum or dad to have it removed. dats how it got removed... Mine was not at the centre...or isit considered at the centre? hehehehh now removed consider or not? hehehe!!
I wan your mei ren mole!! hahah!!

Sue Lin said...

I wanna do the tattoo eyelid too!