Sunday, February 07, 2010

Amit (A-mei) Concert

Wow! Im entering 3 post in a day! hahaah!! It's all my lazy to edit photos. That's all for now... think I'll blog again during CNY as I'll be super free hehehe. 

Amei's concert was a blast!


 

  

  

  

  

  
She sang a classical song.

  

  

  

  

  
I like her red jacket. There's a mask face behind & red eyes lighted up.

  

  

  
Thanks Amei & her team for the great performance! We enjoyed the concert!

  
When Amei was singing her rock songs, I happened to turn back & saw this sporty aunty stepped down dancing on the pathway. When Amei sang slow songs she went back to her seat.


At the ending part with the rock songs again, sporty aunty is back dancing!
Ain't she cute!

Next time when going for concert I must remember to bring cash.... there was no posb/dbs atm nearby Kallang staduim. Me & fren had to dig out what we have last left just enough for Mac... No $ left for cab home. I need to visit the ladies end up missing the catered buses. Luckily we had a backup... hehehe. my fren's dad!






No comments: