Monday, September 25, 2006

Keeping it simple


Wow being really been lazy to blog. Time flies. Well, changed my template to a simple one. Its better to mantain and not so complicated to see. Yea I cant be too bothered to maitain it now. This evening, I wanted to follow my parents to an aunt's hse 4 dinner. She invited us over but I was having stomach cramps. Hate it! Was in moody mood. I stayed at home.
I wanted to visit Mr Chow... (a dog breed chow chow). My aunt had kept abt 6-7 dogs in her flat. But now heard frm my mum she had left wif abt 3-4. The rest had died of old age. Including my fav... Mr Chow. U'll be sadly missed. I'll never 4get the 1st time I saw him slowly walked out of the room when being released after the last yr's dinner. Walking in slow motion towards us was soo cute than...

No comments: