Friday, September 29, 2006

Just trying to cheer myself up.

Im feeling depressed...Disappointed... Asking myself y does it haf to be this way?? There's no ans on who's right who's wrong. Its just different way of thinking. Its just so sad. I dun understand Y. Maybe I skipped a step n fell instead of taking it step by step, that is y Im feeling this way? Lust? Love? Trust? Does it all come together??? No. There's always something missing. Y am I always making the same mistske. Dun I learn frm last mistakes? Y cant I just take it one step at a time... me n my Ys...again. Just me living in my lost world. feeling blue

Found this. Trying to amuse myself to 4get my sadness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is always full of happy surprises and disappointments, and it will stays this way as long as time still stands. Just have to take it with a pinch of salt. Things aren't going the way you want it to be doesn't necessary mean it's bad for you, even if it does looks this way now, for you might come to realise it in future that it's only part of a learning curve you have to go through in your life to make it a better one. And when that happens, you'll learn to look back at all this mistakes you've made with a smile and thinking how it made your life better since then. Be brave and don't be afraid of mistakes, more important to learn from it and don't repeat it. Take care.