Sunday, October 01, 2006

Retail Therapy is one of the BEST cure 4 gals feeling down!! ShoppinGzz!!

Shopping shopping, Yes! Yes! It made me happy! Bought some clothes frm Seiyu super sale. Last day of their sales today, happy dat I went. Already own so many clothes in my wardrobe havent worn some of them yet... n Im still buying. Watever... As long as shopping makes me happy... At the most wear them to work, create my own fashion show!!! hahaahaa!! ^^

My new TV came today. Finally, we changed our TV... And dont haf to sit soo close now. We've been watching the spoilt TV for months, straining our eyes!! Images became black n white than got worst became dark. Well, it'll turn green than yellow than red like traffic lights than blank, images gone! It happens...
Before, my TV...
The old black box Toshiba
Now my TV!!
The new LCD JVC

Got this DVD video cam as well... But havent had the time to play wif it. Free MP4 dunno how to use. $1 MP3 gonna put up in the net to sell... Hmmm gonna play wif the DVD cam take some pics n create some videos... So many things to play wif.... to keep myself occupied 4 awhile. Heeheeehe! TO STOP MYSELF FRM SHOPPING!! Cannot burn hole in pocket...=P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know you're much better now. Hey, nice tv to go with your happy mood. Cheers =)

Just Me said...

thank u. erm dunnoe wat happen to the other comment... ticked both to approve but only 1 appeared...=)