Monday, October 09, 2006

Bad Bad Haze PSI up to 150!

The haze was so so bad yesterday. Such an unhealthy sight. Useless Indonesian govt not doing anything to stop the farmers frm burning forest!argh!
Trying to play with my MP4 player... Still figuring out on how to use it. I loaded my songs in. I can listen to my songs now during my journey to work or going out... dats no big deal. It can play only AMV movie clips & no other format! Irritating! Those movie converter dun haf this format. Darn! Waste my 1week's time just trying this out. Can't be bothered abt its FM function... & the batt life is so short!! Only abt 1day the next day I'll haf to charge it! How much more can I complain...duh! Its no brand & its a free stuff. I'll rather use my HP to listen to the FM. But damn the ear piece! So easily spoilt!!

Well... Watever. Played wif my DVD recorder... To all an advice is : PLS GET 1 WHICH CAN BE CONNECTED TO UR PC SO U CAN EDIT UR CLIPS/PICS AS AND WHEN U LIKE!!
Mine can't. DVD/RW can be edited but only can edit inside the cam. Haiz... guess I'll haf to finish the 30min disc 1st b4 I can finalize the DVD n take the pic/clip outta the DVD. A peep to wat I got.
Cannon DC100
Its a Cannon DC100.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the haze was really bad.

I have frenz coughing here and there and even I was down with sore eyes ytd! Had to take MC as a result. Even my colleague asked mi to blame the Indonesian government for dat when I came back to wrk todae keke...

Guess wat we can do on our part is to drk more water n take more fruits, apart frm praying dat it kips blowing the SouthEast wind... I think =p

Hey, thanks for the tip abt the Camcorder. Will warm my frenz if they wan to b future buyers. So poor thing u have to make do wif dat =(

Just Me said...

yea... do take care ya.
hey pls sign my guestbook if u havent.
Thank u 4 visiting.