Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tiger Year or Pig Year?

Updated post on 27/03/10:
Okay... okay... Here's the missing photo of the piggies my father kept in his car. Have kept the photo for sometime...
 


The immature brother added this... 



Original post on 28/02/10:
 Just after our CNY celebration, mummy told me this piggy greeted her at our counter right at our main door when she came home after her work.  My father believes in "Feng Shui"& he had studied it before, he told my mum that tiger year he needs pigs to eat or should say tame the tigers? Only those expert in it will understand, not us layman....

  
It wasn't there earlier in the day, when I saw it I was like "Wah! So cute! Is it for one of his grandchildren?"

  
This was sitting on the table in the masterbed room! A table lamp! Sooo cute!!



 
It runs on battery I think. But I can't find battery slots except this 2pin plug. So should be a chargable lamp. The bulb can't be changed... or is I haven't figured out how to.... Can't be bothered. Heheheh.
So is 2 pigs at home...


  
2 little piglets attached to his Hp....


3 pigs placed in his car.....(Will update with a photo later super lazy to go to the carpark...)

  Total he bought 7 new piggies.

 

Finally realised he already had this 2 long forgotten dust coated pigs at home.
Makes his total 9 piggies!


2 comments:

MK Loo said...

Millie ah e is born in year of pig and she has some pig collection. I bought pig year cushions and pig figurines, I can add them to your dad's!

Just Me said...

hahaha does he need so many? I think little zeph is also a piggy.