Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bling Blings!!

In one of my previous post, I've blogged about this RIP HP. Now it's really RIP. hehehe...
As there were 2 sim card slot, only 1 slot is working, after charging, it shows charging failed (Its battery life doesn't last). Also it's too small for sms & Im not used to the CHEE-NA style sms system! Having played enough of it, I made use of their so called 6 months manufacturer fault warranty policy to exchange other stuffs.

I've exchanged this...

To these!
BLING BLINGS!

Look at how they bling!!


Purple sequined evening bag.


Flower chocker necklace 1.


Round chocker necklace 2.

Crystal ring (size adjustable).

How come 1 item can exchange to so many items? The phone cost around SGD $200+... 
Crazy me to buy it on impulse. After not even a month or so, I grew tired of it. Bought in Jan, changed back to my old phone b4 CNY....
Above exchanged items  sumed up to SGD $200+ too. 
While picking the items, it was hard to decide on what to pick as not many caught my attention... 
We'll, at least above exchange items I can use for events or occasions. Give away, or sell hahha.....

No comments: