Sunday, February 19, 2012

Too many updates...

I haven't been blogging for awhile again!! I've left so many things I wanted to update on my blog but had not been able to get rid of the lazy bug!! All of a sudden, many posting in feb!! HAHAhaha hihi 

I will continue with some concert & travel post backdated in 2010 soon... I love to share photos which I took.

 Photobucket
Hot Chocolate from Charlie Brown Cafe at 313 orchard. It's located outside the building but at the other side not facing the road. So if you are not thinking of walking the other side of the building, you might just miss it. Their hot chocolate is quite thick. Maybe it's premium hot chocolate? Or isit becos the water added was too little as the add the whip cream on top? When I scooped out the cream, the cup was 2/3 filled...
The ambiance at the cafe is quite nice as its not facing the road. This cafe brings back childhood memories of Charlie Brown & gang cartoon (peanuts) during our time...

 Photobucket
The Celling lights. 

Till then, that's all for now... Had made few changes on my blog. Follow my blog, rate my post or sign my guestbook.

No comments: