Saturday, February 18, 2012

My cousins' Cat

Ashe went missing for a few days. That's normal for cats to go MIA for a while. One day, she came back with not one but 3 surprises! She had given birth to 3 adorable kittens!! Amazingly 3 different coloured kitties!!

Photobucket
Ashe had became a mother!! Kitties happily sucking mommy's milk! According to my cousin, the kitties were always at the same position like this pic when milking. My cousins loved them. I would love to get hold of the kittens too but, they were too far... sigh. sad They were in Melbourne!!sobs

Photobucket
 Look at this kitty!!! Such cute sleeping position would melt your heart by just looking at them everyday.

My cousins made a trip back last yr to celebrate Xmas & CNY with us for about a month. The Kitties grew...
Photobucket
They were able to survive on solid food. My cousin who was due to come back later was put in charge to take care of the kittens & get rid of them... b4 she leaves.

Through FB, she updated the status of the kittens. Initially she couldn't find any ppl or petshops who were willing to accept the kittens, she worried abt what will happen to the kitties when she's not ard. When she finally found a petshop who were willing to take in the kitties, the feeling was happy & sad at the same time...

Photobucket
I too felt the same when she posted this pic... the kitties looked sad & scared... you could see their fur standing at its end. When I showed this update to my cousins who were in Spore at the time, they were sad too.

Photobucket
An update while they were in the petshop. The grey kitty was sold. Orange kitty will be given to the petshop owner's mum. Another cute sleeping position!! How come still so cute!! How could you bear to leave them there... As for the white, we all hope it will end up with good family. My aunt allows only one cat at their home.

Photobucket
A pic of my cousin with Ashe, their lovely cat.

Photobucket
I like her fluffy tail.

Photobucket
Initially her name was Ash. Then there was typo so it became Ashe. Here's my cousin's blog post abt Ashe when they just got her. All photos were extracted from their FB.... Photobucket

No comments: